AiT and National Parks Wildlife Services NSW are seeking to deliver a non-accredited Cultural Tourism Program over a period of two weeks with Indigenous community members of Gerringong and the Dharawal Nation
The workshop includes exploring potential local Cultural Heritage Tourism opportunities, whilst also introducing participants to Tourism and Hospitality industries and career pathways
Key Topics include:-
- What is Cultural Tourism?
- Current Indigenous Tourism in Australia?
- Exploring the potential for a Cultural Tourism experience on country delivered by Indigenous Community Members / Individuals
- Exploring careers within the Hospitality and Tourism industries
- 9th – 11th September 2013
- 16th – 19th September 2013
10am Gerringong Bowling Club Monday 9th September 2013
Please contact AiT on 1800 035 721 if you are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity or would like more information, or email