The Fatality Free Friday inflatable car is on its way to
The Kiama Village Shopping Centre | Wednesday 16 April 2014
You are invited to come along and sign the car to make a pledge to keep the roads safe over Easter and on Fatality Free Friday.
The car will be located at the entrance of the Kiama Village Shopping Centre on Wednesday 16 April 2014 between 10.00am-4.00pm.
The concept is to get as many people as possible to sign the car to ‘pledge’ to be a safe driver and support the Fatality Free Friday concept.
There are many ways you can help to make 30 May 2014 (official date) a Fatality Free Friday on Australian roads.
As an individual, if you do nothing more than keep road safety in mind during the day, the life you save might just be your own. On Fatality Free Friday and all other times you get behind the wheel:
- Each time you get behind the wheel, be mindful of safe driving
- Be patient with other road users, including cyclists and pedestrians
- Stay alert
- Don’t speed
- Slow down if it’s wet
But you’ll help do a whole lot more if you share the message around:
- Tell family, friends and colleagues that 30 May 2014 is Fatality Free Friday and ask them to take care on the roads
Families have even more opportunities to make a difference:
- Remind your family members that you love them and ask them to take care when they get behind the wheel
- Let neighbours and friends know about Fatality Free Friday and ask them to take care on the roads
- Make sure children are wearing helmets while playing on bicycles and remind them to watch out for cars
You can also make you pledge for road safety on the FFF website