The Office of the Children’s Guardian is running a free workshop to assist participants with implementing best practice principles for Child Safe Organisations in their workplace.
The session is being held at the State Government Office, Block B, 84 Crown Street WOLLONGONG on 30th of October at 10am to 4.30pm.
What you will learn:
- Tips and tools to make our organisation more child safe
- Policies, procedures and guidelines
- Situational prevention
- Risk management strategies
- Your obligations under the Working With Children Check
- Recruitment of staff / volunteers and selection tips
- Complaints handling procedures
- Participants will receive a workbook with helpful information and templates.
Participants who remain for the entire duration of the workshop will also receive a certificate of attendance.