Sport and Recreation are conducting a series of courses on the South Coast designed to assist sporting organisations with their day to day operation of their clubs.
For further information, click on the links below to visit our website:
- Member Protection Information Officer – 18 Feb 15 – Fairy Meadow
- Level 1 Sports Trainer – 14 & 15 Mar 15 – Wollongong
- Introduction to Sports Taping– 24 Mar 15 – Woonona
- Advanced Sports Taping – 25 Mar 15 – Woonona
- Web Management and Social Media Workshop – 1 Apr 15 – Fairy Meadow
- Inclusive Coaching Workshop – 30 Apr 15 – Shellharbour
Please assist us by passing onto club members who may be interested in attending.
Bookings are essential. For more information and booking forms please visit our website on www.dsr.nsw.gov.au.