The NSW/ACT Regional Achievement & Community Awards are now calling for nominations.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Department of Primary Industries Crown Reserve Trust Corporate Manager’s Award
- Department of Primary Industries Crown Reserve Trust Community Trust Manager’s Award
- Prime Super Community of the Year Award Population under 15,000 Award
- Prime Super Community of the Year Award Population over 15,000 Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- MOA Benchmarking Community Service in Aged Care Award
- Peabody Energy Environment and Landcare Award
- Dobija World Events and Tourism Award
- CRT Agricultural Community Achiever Award
Winners will receive either $2,500 thanks to the Commonwealth Bank or a Television Advertising Package on PRIME7. As major prize patrons, PRIME7 and The Commonwealth Bank will be presenting all winners with a magnificent trophy and all nominees will receive Certificate of Achievement. Winners will be announced in Dubbo at the Gala Dinner Awards Presentation at the Dubbo RSL on Saturday 14tht November 2015.
The NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards are proudly supported by Angove Family Winemakers. For more information or nomination forms please contact the Awards Office on 1300 735 445 or visit the website at www.awardsaustralia.com
NOMINATIONS CLOSE THURSDAY 13th AUGUST 2015