Not For Profit and Community Sector
Thursday 5 November 2015
Warilla Bowls & Rec Club
1.30pm – 4.30pm | $50
Have you heard of The Grants Guy? Keith is a sought-after recognized Grants Writing educator in this sector. Take this rare opportunity to learn from an expert in this field with this one-off grant writing workshop and your EXCLUSIVE member discount by being subscribed to this Interagency news.
Who Should Attend? This workshop is the ideal, practical guide to grant writing for community organisations interested in applying for public and private sector grants. It will provide valuable knowledge on a range of Grants related topics:
- Public and Private Sector Grants – what is out there?
- Visioning, Strategy, Methodology Project Planning & Project Rationale
- Community Capacity Building & Sustainability
- Practical Grant Writing Tips, Budgets & Grant Jargon
- Acquittal of Funding & Evaluation
- Practical Project Management Activity
- Grants Calendars
- Grants Websites
- What to write and when to write it
- Top Ten Grant Tips