Friday 18 March 2016, 9am – 4pm
Heininger Hall, Dapto Ribbonwood Centre
Click here to register
What is the employment forum about?
Let’s Work Together is an employment forum that brings together employers, people with disabilities and service providers. The aim is to start a conversation that empowers these groups to work together to create genuine employment outcomes.
What will you get out of the employment forum?
- Hear from the experts about what works
- Find out how employing people with disabilities will help your business
People with disabilities
- Hear from other people with disabilities about their experiences
- Network and build your confidence
- Find out what support is out there to help you
- Engage directly with employers and people with disabilities about their needs
- Collaborate with other services to develop solutions
- Find out about new training pathways, employment opportunities, supports and incentives
Let’s Work Together is proudly brought to you by: