Doesn’t every young person deserve to feel good enough?
Learn how to nurture body esteem in the young people you work with!
The Butterfly Foundation, Australia’s leading not-profit supporting all those with eating disorders and body image concerns, invites you to our:
Body Esteem Educator Training – Friday, 2nd September – Quality Suites Pioneer Sands
This is a 4hr prevention focussed experiential workshop suitable for those working in education and prevention roles with young people aged 8 -18
- The latest evidence and information about body esteem and young people
- The significant influences on body confidence, with a strong focus on social media, peers & language
- Strategies to integrate body esteem into your curriculum/work with young people
- How you can foster a positive body image environment
- Basic early intervention information for disordered eating and eating disorders
Included in your $170 registration fee is:
- A copy of The Butterfly Foundation’s Free to Be – a curriculum resource for Years 3 – 12 & Dove Self Esteem Project Tools.
For more information and to book a place online or request an invoice go to:
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org