Thursday 2 March 2017
9am – 12pm | $30 (+booking fee)
Shellharbour Council Chambers
Lamerton House, Lamerton Crescent, Shellharbour City Centre
Our Grants Guy event booked out last year – Please register early. Share this with those who can benefit.
This workshop is an ideal, practical guide to Fundraising & Sponsorship for any Community Organisation, Charity or Sporting Club seeking to attain funding. A discussion will also take place with regard to current developments in the Fundraising & Crowd funding sector. Topics Include:
• the vital importance of the 80:20 rule
• 7 steps essential to successful fundraising
• to make an effective case for support
• major gift prospect ranking
• to use prospect cultivation plans
• develop lasting relationships.
• Category Sponsorships
• Treating Sponsorship like a Job Search
• Research – is it the right sponsor for you?
• How to go the extra mile to impress
• Offering Incentives
• Short history of crowd funding
• Pre-Launch of Campaign
• Crafting the Pitch Video
The presenter, Keith Whelan currently works to source funding and grants for all sectors of the community including public and private. Keith has consulted with Local, State and Federal Government as well as a number of not for profit organisations, charities, sporting clubs, environmental groups, businesses across Australia.
For further information contact Illawarra Interagency on: IllawarraInteragency@shellharbour.nsw.gov.au or phone: 4221 6091.
REGISTER NOW: www.thegrantsguy.eventbrite.com.au