Are you working with newly-arrived refugees from Syria or Iraq, or families who are supporting them?
The Health Translations Directory has links to 1026 resources in Arabic, Assyrian and Kurdish. Here are some resources you might be interested in:
- Understanding the Australian medical system
- How to use medicines correctly
- Catch up vaccinations for refugees and asylum seekers in Victoria
- Getting medical help on the weekends, public holidays and at night
- All translated resources have been checked for accuracy, and have been tested with communities to ensure they are culturally appropriate.
We worked with health professionals to identify the health topics which are particularly relevant to newly-arrived communities and refugees, to help fill the gap in translated health information.