Date | 21 June
Time | 12.00 till 4.00pm
Dapto Ribbonwood Centre
Scribbly Gum Room
Cost | FREE
Registration | icadv.org.au
12.00pm – Sign in, Join us for lunch, networking and an afternoon of information from the presenters listed below.
12.30 till 1.30pm – Vicarious Trauma VANS Counsellor Christina Perez
Definition…what is and isn’t VT
• Recognising signs (self and client)
• How to manage VT (self and client)
• Resources to use
1.45pm till 2.15pm – Open question time and discussion on the updated AVO.
Police DVLO’s Wollongong LAC
2.30pm till 3.30pm – Technology Safety Training WESNET
WESNET’s customised training will deliver the following outcomes:
Technology Safety for Community Members.
• How abusers misuse technology to stalk, harass, and abuse.
• Safeguards for community members
• Materials and resources for participants
• Post-training ongoing support to training participants (up to 25 services, one person per service)
For more information and registration visit ICADV website icadv.org.au