When: Thurs 21st and 28th September 2017
Where: Illawarra Forum, Oak Flats
Cost: $180 members/ $280 non members
This two day accredited Mental Health First Aid workshop enables the participant to assist a person with a mental illness prior to professional help.
This training targets frontline workers, volunteers, managers, receptionist and administration staff.
“Every dollar spent on effective workplace mental health actions may generate $2.30 in benefits to an organisation.” (Beyond Blue & PWC 2014)
At the end of the training you will
- Increase your ability to recognise specific disorders
- Know how to seek mental health information
- Know of risk factors and causes
- Understand the self-treatment and professional help available
- Promote recognition and appropriate help seeking behaviours
For more information and to book please click here