Registrations are now open for training on Sexual and Reproductive Health for the Culturally & Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Communities
Tuesday 19th June 2018 from 9.00am till 4.00pm at the Nan Tien Institute, Unanderra.
This training will provide practical skills when working with people from CALD backgrounds around reproductive and sexual health including:
- How culture impacts on values and beliefs towards reproductive and sexual health
- Ways to talk about reproductive and sexual health with CALD communities
- Practical strategies and resources that can be used to start conversations about and address issues of reproductive and sexual health
- How to manage common workplace scenarios and difficult questions that may arise when working with CALD communities around reproductive and sexual health
- An update to the cervical screening program.
Lunch and refreshments provided. Cost per person is $50.00. FREE for students & volunteers. Click here to register.
A collaborative initiative between HARP, Family Planning NSW, Healthy Cities Illawarra and the Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District.