Have you registered yet for Investing in Communities Conference: Sector of the Future?
Community services make up a strong, vibrant, effective sector that makes a real difference to our State, and to the communities and people we work with.
The way we work is evolving and this Conference is your chance to keep up to date with new ways of working, the latest initiatives coming out of government, hear about local services doing great work, and network with your community.
This is your opportunity to:
- Showcase local initiatives
- Network across local leaders and community
- Build your capacity through workshops and panels including:
- Connecting for Impact: how new partnerships are making a difference
- Making commissioning work for communities
- Absec: Cultural Connections
- NCOSS: Building Power – Advocacy in the new age
- fams: Putting your data to work
PLUS you’ll have the chance to learn how you can raise money for your service by working with the Return and Earn program. More to come on that soon.
Book now to attend these sessions and more!