Do you work or volunteer with children and need to know more about child safe practices?
The Office of the Children’s Guardian is running a free workshop that can help you understand and implement Child Safe principles in your workplace
Participants will learn about:
• Creating a child safe culture
• Codes of conduct
• Situational prevention and effective risk management
• Recruitment and selection tips
• Obligations under the Working With Children Check
• Complaints management techniques
Participants will receive a workbook with helpful information and templates.
Participants who remain for the entire duration of the workshop will also receive a certificate of attendance.
Please click the link below to register. Places are limited. Catering is provided.