Tuesday 16 October 2018, 10.00 am to 4.30pm
Shellharbour Civic Centre Auditorium
76 Cygnet Avenue, Shellharbour City Centre
Community Industry Group is proud to offer this free workshop in conjunction with the Office of the Children’s Guardian and Shellharbour City Council. The workshop will help you understand and implement Child Safe principles in your workplace.
Participants will learn about:
- Creating a child safe culture
- Codes of conduct
- Situational prevention and effective risk management
- Recruitment and selection tips
- Obligations under the Working With Children Check
- Complaints management techniques
Participants will receive a workbook with helpful information and templates and a certificate of attendance.
Places are strictly limited. Click here to book your space now.
Visit www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au to view other available sessions.