Registrations are now open for Talk Soon Talk Often at the Nan Tien Institute 9am till 12 Noon Tuesday 12th February 2019.
Sometime parents and carers can be so concerned about getting it right, perfectly right around sex that they end up saying nothing at all. Young people today have to navigate and negotiate a lot more around sex than ever before.
Talk soon. Talk often is an information session with Naomi Viret, Sexual Health Education Officer from the HIV & Related Programs (HARP) Unit and Noeline Bedford, Clinical Nurse Specialist, from the Illawarra Shoalhaven Sexual Health Service. Attendees will receive a free copy of the book Talk soon. Talk often.
Click here to register or Google ‘Talk soon Talk often’ Wollongong February 2019.
*Please note the that this event will be filmed by local Wollongong company, Xander productions to share with our partners on Norfolk Island.
Please let us know if you do not wish to be filmed.
What other people said about the day:
- Excellent training. Informative and interactive.
- Great speakers. Very open.
- Very well done, clear concise information.
- Great information. Learnt a lot. Thank you J
- Greatly appreciate the expertise of the sexual health workers. Definitely gained a better insight into sexual health.