The Collaborative has recently developed a Where to go for support resource that highlights key supports available in the Illawarra Shoalhaven. These supports include those focused on mental health, as well as supports for drug and alcohol, legal and financial support.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
We need your help to make sure that everyone in our community are aware of these supports.
Please see below resources available for sharing:
- Where to go for support 1 page resource
Some ways you can share these resources include:
- Share on social media
- Stick poster on back of toilet doors, in waiting areas, food courts, staff rooms etc.
- Hand out Where to go for support cards to your staff and clients/customers.
- Put resource on your organisation’s intranet.
- Put resource into your newsletters and / or email through your networks.
- Use electronic version to display on TVs at pubs, service waiting areas, etc.
- Place cards at reception desks.