PWe have a position vacant for a part-time Women’s Health Practice Nurse.
- General Nursing Certificate (or Diploma, Degree)
- At least two years women’s health experience.
- Two years post graduate nursing experience.
- A demonstrated understanding of women’s health issues, and an understanding of the needs of women from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Understanding and experience in health promotion.
- Feminist understanding/analysis of women’s issues/women’s health issues
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Demonstrated commitment to feminist philosophy.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Fluency in a community language other than English
- Group work experience
- Experience in a community-based service
Wage is based on the award but is negotiable.
Please email Sally Stevenson on email@example.com to register your interest and to receive a full job description.