Researchers at Macquarie University are doing a study to explore LGBT parents’ positive experiences within Australian schools.
Particularly, opinions on how to best include LGBT parents in schools and their experiences of welcoming school environments.
Would the Research be a good fit for me?
The study might be good for you if:
- You are an Australian
- You are an LGBT parent 18 years or older
- You have experience with a child being enrolled in an Australian school
Participants involved with this study will be asked:
- questions about their child’s school (e.g. grade, type of school)
- demographic questions about their family (e.g. income, marital status), and
- opinions on how schools could be more welcoming for LGBT parented families.
will be required to voluntarily complete a 20-minute anonymous online
The LGBT Parent School Support
Survey can be found at:
The LGBT Parent School Support Facebook page can be found at: