We’re excited to announce the launch of the 2019 Australia Post Community Grants program.
The program offers grants of up to $10,000 for eligible projects that help people connect with each other to address local needs.
Funding may be awarded to eligible recipients, to support initiatives that:
- help people connect with each other through group activities (e.g. volunteering programs, civic engagement and environmental activities);
- reduce barriers to participation in community life (e.g. transport, ability to pay, or access to community spaces); and/or
- develop skills and leadership capability to strengthen social and community networks.
To be eligible, organisations must:
- be an incorporated not-for-profit organisation
- provide community benefit
- be located within Australia
- provide services within Australia
- have an ABN (see the Australian Business Register for more information)
- have an Australian bank account that corresponds to the organisation’s ABN (individuals are not valid account holders).
If you have a community group or organisation you think would benefit from a grant of up to $10,000 and meets the eligibility criteria, please let them know about this opportunity. Please note, government entities, sole traders and educational institutions are not eligible.
You can learn more at auspost.com.au/grants.
If you have any questions, please contact the Australia Post Community Grants Team between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (AEST) on 1300 765 772 or email email@example.com.