Nominations are only open for one more month, so make sure you start it today! Give thanks and recognition where thanks are needed – to our community champions.
The Awards are all about recognising our silent achievers, the salt of the earth. They’re about the passion of people whose commitment to making regional New South Wales and the ACT a better place and they are an inspiration to all of us.
Don’t think you have time?? Simply pick up the phone, call the Awards Office on 1300 735 445 and tell us your champions name and we will take the nomination from there!
Nominate in one or more of the following:
- Department of Planning and Industry Individual Excellence in Crown Land Management Award
- Department of Planning and Industry Crown Land Manager Excellence Award
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- TransGrid Leadership Award
- Wholistic Financial Solutions Small Business Achievement Award
- Awards Australia Connecting Communities Award
Nominations close Wednesday 31st July 2019.
The NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards began in 2002, with the purpose of encouraging, acknowledging, and rewarding the valuable contributions individuals, communities and businesses are making throughout regional New South Wales and the ACT. The awards create the opportunity to recognise their hard work and dedication and their contribution to the future of regional New South Wales.