Registrations are now open for Sticky Stuff on Tuesday 13th August at the Nan Tien Institute, Unanderra from 9.00am-4.00pm.
Sticky Stuff is a one day training that aims to increase the confidence, knowledge and skill of those who work with young people on the topic of sexual health.
Through a series of activities, participants will develop a better understanding of the multiple issues experienced by young people.
You will develop skills that make your service more engaging for young people.
The training includes: Games, tools & resources; Local information on testing and treatment; Tips for program development and more…
Sticky Stuff is FREE. Click here to register.
See what other people are saying about our health education.
What other people are saying:
- Very interactive and engaging.
- The presenter was fun and made the topic interesting.
- The face to face learning about sexual health in a positive way.
- Games and activities
- Key messages for all youth
- An holistic approach to sexual health.
- Great access to resources.