Registrations are now open for Sticky Stuff on Tuesday 13th August at the Nan Tien Institute, Unanderra from 9.00am-4.00pm.
Sticky Stuff is a one day training that aims to increase the confidence, knowledge and skill of those who work with young people on the topic of sexual health.
Through a series of activities, participants will develop a better understanding of the multiple issues experienced by young people.
You will develop skills that make your service more engaging for young people.
The training includes: Games, tools & resources; Local information on testing and treatment; Tips for program development and more…
Sticky Stuff is FREE. Click here to register.
A collaborative initiative between STI Programs Unit, HARP and YFoundations. Sticky Stuff is delivered in 30 locations across NSW annually.
See what other people are saying about our health education.
What other people are saying:
- Very interactive and engaging.
- The presenter was fun and made the topic interesting.
- The face to face learning about sexual health in a positive way.
- Games and activities
- Key messages for all youth
- An holistic approach to sexual health.
- Great access to resources.