We have launched a new DCJ COVID-19 (coronavirus) website with information about how we are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and continuing to serve the NSW community.
The website is a one-stop-shop for information for service providers, DCJ staff and the people we support in all our service systems, including:
- social housing tenants and people experiencing homelessness
- families we are working with and children we are keeping safe
- visitors to correctional facilities and detainees
- jurors and parties to a court or tribunal matter
- older people, people with disability and carers
- people experiencing domestic and family violence.
Information on the website is being updated regularly, so please keep checking back.
In addition to our website, you can also keep informed about the impacts on other NSW Government services.