Centrelink are looking for people to start ASAP.
Work up until Christmas. Service Centre roles available. Easy work.
Please contact Paul Bulman – email@example.com
Details and locations are below.
- We are looking for candidates with at least 2 years office experience and strong Customer Service and Administration skills and good presentation & phone manner
- First priority are candidates who can start this coming Monday 30/3, but also candidates who can start Monday week 6/4 or ASAP.
Company: Services Australia (Manage Centrelink, Medicare etc)
Job Title: Service Officer
Role: Once an application is lodged online, you as the Service Officer are responsible for carrying out the initial check and verifying that all required information has been submitted.
You will follow a strict guideline checklist and be following up with applicants over the phone, if any information provided is inaccurate/ missing etc and assisting them.
Rate: $34.50/hr + Super
Large numbers of roles in:
- Parramatta – circa 200
- Wollongong – circa 100
- Illawarra – circa 100
A few things to note:
- 7.5 hour working days, no shifts at this stage and no over time.
- Candidates MUST be prepared to work from the office, even if we go in to Lockdown.
- MUST be an Australian Citizen
We need for potential candidates an up to date Word CV and the following details
- Email address:
- Date available to start 30/3 or 6/4 or other:
- Name and contact Details (Email & Mobile) of last employer for a reference check:
- Can you commit through to the end of December?
- Any holiday commitments during this period?
- Australian Citizen Y/N?
- Location Preferred: Parramatta/Wollongong or Illawarra or all?
- Overview of suitability, 3 points please: for example…’Was an accountant, excellent presentation and interpersonal skills – understands tax rules and legislation and how to complete paperwork – very good with numbers, administration & process, excel & word’