Applications are now open for the Resilient Australia Awards and the
NSW Get Ready Community Award 2020
There has never been a more important time to come together, inspire and celebrate initiatives that help us better prepare for, respond to and recover from disasters.
The Resilient Australia Awards is a national program which recognises initiatives that strengthen community disaster resilience.
The NSW Get Ready Community Award is a State initiative that recognises a local community that has worked together to make their community more prepared and better able to recover from disasters.
The 2020 NSW award categories are:
- NSW Get Ready Community Award
- Resilient Australia Business Award
- Resilient Australia Community Award
- Resilient Australia Government Award
- Resilient Australia Local Government Award
- Resilient Australia School Award
- Resilient Australia Photography Award – People’s Choice
The winners of the Resilient Australia Award categories will automatically progress to consideration for the Resilient Australia national awards.
How to enter
Apply for the Resilient Australia Awards using the portal to submit an application.