2pm – Wednesday 26 August 2020
Registrations are open
It’s on again!
This is your Networking Event and what better time to stay connected than now.
A great opportunity to:
- Meet other community organisations in the Illawarra
- Connect and build relationships with peers in the sector you work in
- Join our “Speed-Networking” activity via Zoom breakout rooms
- Hear our top 10 Networking tips to enhance your networking capacity
- Hear about new organisations, projects and ideas via our mini-presentations
- List your organisation and share your links on our ‘Expo chat box’
- Bring a cuppa, enjoy and relax…
If you are:
· a new organisation
· have a new project or
· want to present a new idea
Express your interest to present at our mini-presentations (EOI’s via registration page)
Feedback from past events:
‘I liked learning new ways to network and it helped me to relax about doing it’
‘You provided an environment conducive to deeper connections and genuine working relationships.’
‘It was great to learn about different thinking styles and valuing unique perspectives to resolve problems’
The meeting will be held via ZOOM call and can be accessed by your computer, tablet or phone. Please check junk mail if you do not receive registration confirmation email.