The Illawarra Interagency provides a forum for community organisations to build relationships, learn new skills and work collaboratively to improve outcomes for the Illawarra community. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in supporting the well-being of people who live, work or play in the Illawarra Region.
MEETING NOTIFICATION SUBSCRIBE: http://eepurl.com/bm_BUT
Illawarra Interagency Annual Networking Event
9am to 12pm – Wed 28 April 2021
Shellharbour Civic Centre
76 Cygnet Ave, Shellharbour City Centre
We’re returning to the Civic Centre!
Our online meetings have been extremely successful so we’ll continue to hold some this year, but for this event, we think it’s time to see each other in person.
This is the Illawarra community sector’s
annual opportunity to:
- Meet other community organisations in the Illawarra
- Showcase your organisation to the group with our mini-presentations
- Connect and build relationships with peers in the sector you work in
- Advise on your upcoming events or projects
- Participate in a Collaboration Workshop with the opportunity to work on new project ideas
- Share flyers and pamphlets on our Expo Table
Also, register your interest to:
- Offer a mini-presentation for a new event or project
- Offer an idea for a project/program to workshop in our Collaboration activity.
Feedback from past events:
‘You provided an environment conducive to deeper connections and genuine working relationships.’
‘It was great to learn about different thinking styles and valuing unique perspectives to resolve problems’
Further information: www.illawarrainteragency.com firstname.lastname@example.org | (02) 4221 6091