St Vincent de Paul Society
CARE COORDINATOR, SOUTH WESTERN SYDNEY
Job No: VIN2457
Closing Date: 3 Aug 2021 AEST
- Maximum term contract until 30 June 2024
- Full-time 38 hours per week
- Based in Campbelltown, involves travel to areas within the the South West Sydney region to meet client needs
- A current, unencumbered NSW Driver Licence
- SCHCADS Award, Level 5, hourly rates range from $42.94 to $44.90 depending on qualifications and experience
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society’s mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a ‘hand up’ approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
The Care Coordinator will deliver the services in accordance with the CCCP. Your knowledge and skills in the AOD sector will be key to being able to effectively provide tailored care support to individuals experiencing drug and alcohol issues.
The Care Coordinator will:
- undertake person centred comprehensive assessment and care planning in conjunction with persons seeking support
- work in partnerships with referring staff and agencies
- develop, promote and implement referral pathways and facilitate access to range of community-based health and non-health service providers.
- ensure treatments are targeted and culturally appropriate for Indigenous Australians including linkages to appropriate services.
- maintain accurate client records, case notes and other data as directed and required.
- provide direct support and referral in the particular focus areas of employment, training/education, daily living skills, homelessness/housing, social engagement and participation and family and community reconnection.
- This role will report to the Team Leader, CCCP South Western and South Eastern NSW.