Opportunities where ACON can assist in the goals you are setting out to achieve this year include:
- inclusivity training for the team,
- co-facilitating peer workshops for community members,
- providing spaces or support to community groups,
- dedicated programs, or offerings from your service for LGBTQ+ people,
- sharing of information within your networks or connecting others within your networks to the work ACON does.
There are also FREE resources which can be provided for your service such as sexual health packs and information, mental health resources and other information on projects which will be announced throughout the year.
Josef Garrington – Community Health Promotion Officer
Regional Outreach, Illawarra and Southern NSW
Direct: 02 9206 2113 | Switch: 1800 063 060 | Mobile: 0437 651 752 | Fax: 02 9206 2069
Address: ACON Sydney, Gadigal Country, 414 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010