Women’s Return to Work Program
Applications for the 2022 Return to Work Program are now open.
The Return to Work Program (the Program) is for women who have been unemployed for 30 days or more and intend to return to work within 6 months.
The Program supports women through the development of a Return to Work Plan which may include the provision of funding to buy goods and services that will help reduce barriers to finding employment.
A Return to Work Coordinator will help participants develop a plan to find employment including linking them to a range of NSW Government support services.
As part of the program, one-off grants of up to $5,000 will be made available to eligible women to purchase approved goods and services such as:
- education and training
- support material for courses
- work necessities such as specialist clothing, equipment, IT
- transportation costs
Funding is limited and priority will be given to eligible:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women
- women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- women living in regional, rural and remote areas (beyond Greater Sydney)
- women living with disability
- women who are refugees
- women over 50 years of age
- young women leaving out-of-home care
- women who are carers (provide care to another person who lives with a disability, medical condition, mental illness, or is frail and aged)
- women who are victim-survivors of domestic and family violence.
To find out more about the Program and to apply, visit: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/services/business-industries-and-employment/get-
Alternatively, call 13 77 88