The newly established South Coast Arts requires an experienced Bookkeeper for contract work on a part time basis. The contractor will be paid on an hourly basis and report to the Executive Director and/or Finance Manager.
We require the successful candidate to:
- Have experience in Xero.
- Have experience with finances for a non-for-profit organisation.
- Provide full-service bookkeeping (including accounts payable and receivable, reconciliations, tax compliance, payroll, superannuation, generation of reports as required for Board reporting purposes)
Contract hours of up 14 hours per week.
EOIs due date: Sunday 16 April 2023
Forward application and any enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Years of experience
- Tax Practitioners Board approved courses completed
- BAS agent status
- Experience and proficiency with Xero
- A CV of recent relevant work history
- Your hourly rate and any other expenses
- Two referees including name, email and phone number