Just a reminder that The Illawarra Forum is hosting an important Information Session next week. TAFE is offering fee free accredited training opportunities for you, your staff and clients. Hear about these opportunities and have your say on the priorities for your organisation. These fee free opportunities are only available until the end of the financial year.
The fee free training opportunities can be across the whole range of TAFE courses; including Community Services, Business, Building and Construction, Hospitality and Cookery, Information Technology, Horticulture, and pathway courses. Think creatively about your organisations training needs.
The information sessions are for staff and CEO’s from any area of community services who are interested in
- professional development opportunities for staff and/or
- training options for clients
There will also be a presenter from State Training to provide an update on the eligibility criteria for Smart and Skilled for 2016.
- Dapto Ribbonwood Centre: Wednesday 24th February 2016, 1pm to 3pm – click here to book
- Anglicare Nowra: Thursday 25th February 2016, 1pm to 3pm – click here to book
For more information and to book your place please see attached flyers.
* to be eligible for Fee FREE you must be over 15 years of age, have left school, live or work in New South Wales, be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.