Illawarra & South Coast Youth Services Conference 2013
It’s that time of year again when the Illawarra and South Coast Youth Services Conference Organising Committee is developing the needs based agenda for this year’s Annual Youth Services Conference. The conference is scheduled for October/ November 2013 and we would appreciate your input into the planning process.
Please see attached
- A Worker training needs survey – if you can email back by April 12th it would be appreciated. 2013 Training needs survey for Youth Services Conference
- An Expression of Interest ( EOI) form – for any person that may like to be considered to present on a contemporary topic affecting the community / youth services sector. Or want to train up others on a successful program or project that you may have undertaken. 2013 EOI Form Illawarra & South Coast Youth Services conference
Please return the surveys and any EOI’s by 12 April either by mail to the addressed listed on the forms or to email@example.com
Headspace Wollongong Youth Reference Group
Headspace Wollongong are currently recruiting between 7-10 young people aged 16-25 years to join our Youth Reference Group.
This group will comprise of between 7-10 young people who will meet on a monthly basis to:
- discuss headspace services – allowing young people to have a ‘voice’ surrounding youth mental health services at headspace,
- develop skills in speaking publicly and in events management by assisting to coordinate community activities (live bands, mental health promotion), and
- have fun by meeting and socialising with other likeminded young people.
If you know of any young people who may be a good candidate for the headspace Wollongong Youth Reference Group, please have them complete the attached application form. Once this form has been completed, please email it to Cara – firstname.lastname@example.org
YRG Application Form.
For more information about the Youth Reference Group, please view the attached information flyer.
Headspace Wollongong has also slowly started to update its facebook page. If you would like to be kept in the loop about headspace events, groups run in Wollongong and general updates, please ‘Like’ us by clicking the following link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Headspace-Wollongong/342112049220852?ref=hl#!/pages/Headspace-Wollongong/342112049220852
Kiama Business Enterprise Program is thrilled to announce a unique opportunity for small businesses considering getting to online sales, or developing their online retail business.
“Etail” Forum Coming Soon!
“Etail” Forum Tuesday March 19th and 26th – Kiama Community College
Tuesday 19th March 2013 5:45 – 7:30 – “E-Tail” The Vision
5.45 Nibblies refreshments Networking
6.10 Key Speaker – Vision, Trends, Opportunities
6.45 Speaker from Digibiz – Retails trends presentation – Natalie Viselli
Tuesday 26th March- 5.45- 8.30 – Workshop – “E=Tail” The How To”
– This workshop will be more hands on and will cover the importance of database establishment. E commerce Management and capturing the opportunities.
Etail is Free so come and join us to learn how you can utilise it to further your business!
To register or for more information, please contact Kiama Community College 42321050