This gallery contains 2 photos.
Friday 18 March 2016, 9am – 4pm
Heininger Hall, Dapto Ribbonwood Centre
Click here to register
What is the employment forum about?
Let’s Work Together is an employment forum that brings together employers, people with disabilities and service providers. The aim is to start a conversation that empowers these groups to work together to create genuine employment outcomes.
What will you get out of the employment forum?
- Hear from the experts about what works
- Find out how employing people with disabilities will help your business
People with disabilities
- Hear from other people with disabilities about their experiences
- Network and build your confidence
- Find out what support is out there to help you
- Engage directly with employers and people with disabilities about their needs
- Collaborate with other services to develop solutions
- Find out about new training pathways, employment opportunities, supports and incentives
Let’s Work Together is proudly brought to you by:
Information sessions being provided by NSW Government NDIS team. Illawarra/Shoalhaven sessions are:
- Wollongong 22nd January 2016
- Nowra 22nd January 2016
Registration is online or by phone, please follow the link for more information.
Please click on the link below to see apps for both People with Disability and People Living with Dementia.
More than one in 10 people in NSW are carers. Carers can be anyone including parents, partners, brothers, sisters, friends, sons or daughters. They provide unpaid support to those who need it because of a disability, mental illness, chronic health condition, dementia or ageing.
The NSW Carers Awards acknowledge and celebrate the significant unpaid contribution carers make to the person (or people) they care for and to the community.
A carer is not paid a wage or salary, although they may receive a pension or allowance for their caring role. Carers can be employed, at school and/or have a range of other commitments at the time they take on the role of caring.
Nominations for the 2015 NSW Carers Awards are now open visit https://facs.smartygrants.com.au/
Submissions close midnight 29 June 2015