Where | Warilla Neighbourhood Centre, 69 Bernard crescent Warilla
When | Tuesday 12th August from 10am
- Heidi Freeman Australia Drug Foundation Senior Community Development Officer for Illawarra will be attending to update us on activities.
- To all discuses the future CDAT Drug Action Plan for Illawarra area for 2014/15
- Talk about CDAT Budget and the CEAP grant for the running of Cannabis and Drugs the real facts workshops in Shellharbour and Kiama Areas
- General Business.
RSVP | Monday 11th August 2014 to Sharon at email@example.com
This innovative forum will look at how drugs are impacting on the Shoalhaven and how we, as a community, can deal with it.
There will be a number of speakers including Brian Francis from Stimulant Services at St Vincent’s Hospital.
Norman Booker from the Surry Hill Community Drug Action Team will be master of Ceremonies for the day.
There will be local services showcasing their services so you will have plenty of opportunity to see what we have in our local community.
From 9.30-3 at the Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre (Studio)
To register P | 44480200
Over the past few months Warwick Drew and myself, from the First Step Program, have delivered over forty sessions of a ten minute update/ snapshot on:
- drug and alcohol issues
- current drug trends
- a street perspective
- Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District Drug & Alcohol related services
- Blood borne virus awareness
The topics have been that interesting and due to a barrage of questions, all talks have gone over ten minutes and have proven to be extremely popular with services and organisations.
So…if your team want an update on the above issues in a fun and relaxed atmosphere, contact me on 0411 408 719 or 42751529 or Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org …….. you ring, we bring.
We have mastered the art of condensing this information to meet the demanding needs of services within the local area. Well, almost mastered.
Our view is…. Learning + Fun + relevant information = understanding.
Michael Fernandez | Service Manager | First Step program
Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District | Port Kembla Hospital Fairfax Road Warrawong
Tel: (02) 4275 1529 | Mob: : 0411 408 726 | Email: Michael.email@example.com