Go4Fun® is a healthy lifestyle program to improve health, fitness, self-esteem and confidence in children. The program is for 7-13 year olds who are above their healthy weight.
Sessions run for two hours and include games, activities, tips on healthy food, label reading and portion sizes plus much more!
Go4Fun programs for Term 1, 2017 will be held in the following locations:
- Wollongong – Beaton Park Leisure Centre, Tuesdays afternoons from 4-6pm
- Wollongong – University of Wollongong, Saturday mornings 9:30 -11:30am
- Berkeley – Illawarra Sports High School, Wednesday afternoons from 4-6pm
To register for the program, please visit www.go4fun.com.au or by phone 1800 780 900.
Then please let their parents and carers know about the free Go4Fun program, which helps children’s self-esteem. Term 3 programs are available in the following locations:
- Kiama: 4-6pm, Mon 22 July every Monday and Wednesday for 9 weeks, Kiama Primary School
- Nowra: 4-6pm, Wed 17 July every Wednesday for 10 weeks, Bomaderry Public School
- Wollongong: 4-6pm, Thurs 18 July every Thursday for 10 weeks, Beaton Park Leisure Centre, Foley Street.
To register call 1800 780 900 or visit the website. Places are limited.