This gallery contains 2 photos.
The Play Safe website from NSW Health has just launched a new sexual health discussion forum for young people aged 15-29 years. The Play Safe Forum is a place where young people can anonymously submit questions to the resident sexual health expert, Nurse Nettie, as well as chat to their peers about sex, relationships and everything in between.
The Play Safe forum aims to demystify and destigmatise sex, sexual health and sexuality concerns, to help young people get the information they need to have safer sex. Through encouraging positive and open discussion between peers and sexual health professionals, Play Safe aims to increase condom use and testing for STIs.
Check out the Play Safe forum at www.community.playsafe.health.nsw.gov.au and please promote the forum to your youth networks.
Friday 18 March 2016, 9am – 4pm
Heininger Hall, Dapto Ribbonwood Centre
Click here to register
What is the employment forum about?
Let’s Work Together is an employment forum that brings together employers, people with disabilities and service providers. The aim is to start a conversation that empowers these groups to work together to create genuine employment outcomes.
What will you get out of the employment forum?
- Hear from the experts about what works
- Find out how employing people with disabilities will help your business
People with disabilities
- Hear from other people with disabilities about their experiences
- Network and build your confidence
- Find out what support is out there to help you
- Engage directly with employers and people with disabilities about their needs
- Collaborate with other services to develop solutions
- Find out about new training pathways, employment opportunities, supports and incentives
Let’s Work Together is proudly brought to you by: