The Illawarra Forum Conference; ‘Success …or Something Like It’ will be held on the 10th & 11th March 2015 at The Pavilion in beautiful Kiama.
The conference will build on the last two conferences in which we explored the status of our Industry, and addressed the challenge of establishing ourselves as an equal partner in the economic and social future of the region
Now it’s time to take a look at Success and what it means.
We are extremely proud and excited to bring a stellar line up of speakers including:
- Hon. Kristina Keneally – first female Premier of New South Wales
- Kathryn Greiner AO – Former politician, community leader and Chair of the Ministerial Advisory Committee on Ageing
- Brian Smith – CEO Local Community Services Assoc
- Greg Peel – CEO Community Sector Banking
- Julie Foreman- Executive Officer, The Tenants Union
- ..and many, many more
The conference also provides an opportunity to explore the actions from The Roadmap for the Future of Community Services in the Illawarra:
This event will be a must for leaders from the community, government, and business sectors, as well as managers, board or committee members, and staff from non-government organisations, and students hoping to join the industry.
Registrations are now open, and I urge you to register attendance as soon as possible; as places are limited. More details, and registration link here.