Tag Archives: Shoalhaven
Youth @ Risk Workshop
Youth Leadership Training
NDIS Family Forums
Information sessions being provided by NSW Government NDIS team. Illawarra/Shoalhaven sessions are:
- Wollongong 22nd January 2016
- Nowra 22nd January 2016
Registration is online or by phone, please follow the link for more information.
World AIDS Day 2015
The Caddyshack Awards
Aged Care Training | LGBTI
Hepatitis ABC | Wollongong
Illawarra Forum Issues Paper
The Illawarra Forum, being the peak body working for community service organisations in the Illawarra and the Shoalhaven supports community organisations, promotes expertise and innovation in community development, fosters industry development and advocates for social justice.
In their role as peak body the Forum consults regularly with the sector to keep abreast
of current and emerging issues and as such has developed and sent an issues paper to all candidates in local electorates for the 2015 NSW election.
The Forum has also asked them to respond to 4 questions:
- What is your position on the value of local place-based community services organisations?
- How will you work to ensure more social and affordable housing in your electorate?
- How will you work to build long term job opportunities for the region?
- Will you push for greater access to affordable transport in your electorate?
Responses will be made available to Forum members.