Just a reminder that The Illawarra Forum is hosting an important Information Session next week. TAFE is offering fee free accredited training opportunities for you, your staff and clients. Hear about these opportunities and have your say on the priorities for your organisation. These fee free opportunities are only available until the end of the financial year.
The fee free training opportunities can be across the whole range of TAFE courses; including Community Services, Business, Building and Construction, Hospitality and Cookery, Information Technology, Horticulture, and pathway courses. Think creatively about your organisations training needs.
The information sessions are for staff and CEO’s from any area of community services who are interested in
- professional development opportunities for staff and/or
- training options for clients
There will also be a presenter from State Training to provide an update on the eligibility criteria for Smart and Skilled for 2016.
- Dapto Ribbonwood Centre: Wednesday 24th February 2016, 1pm to 3pm – click here to book
- Anglicare Nowra: Thursday 25th February 2016, 1pm to 3pm – click here to book
For more information and to book your place please see attached flyers.
* to be eligible for Fee FREE you must be over 15 years of age, have left school, live or work in New South Wales, be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.
TAFE NSW ILLAWARRA INSTITUTE SHELLHARBOUR CAMPUS
Are you interested in gaining or updating your qualifications in community services?
At Shellharbour TAFE we currently have vacancies in all our courses,
- CHC40708 Certificate IV in Community Services Work
- CHC50612 Diploma of Community Services Work
- CHC30408 Certificate III in Disability
- CHC40413 Certificate IV in Youth Work
- CHC50413 Diploma of Youth Work
We have flexible programs that suit both learners new to the field and workers with years of experience wishing to gain qualifications. All of our programs provide on-the-job experience in local agencies, opportunities for project based learning and transition arrangements to relevant Degrees in higher education.
For more information please contact | http://www.illawarra.tafensw.edu.au/
Acting Head Teacher, Community Services
TAFE NSW – Illawarra Institute, Shellharbour Campus, 11 College Ave Oak Flats 2529;
PO Box 78 Shellharbour City Centre NSW 2529
Community Services Diploma students at Shellharbour TAFE are currently working on a workshop around emotional well being to young people.
We would like to invite 12 youth workers to be involved in a pilot workshop so we can receive feedback.
The workshop will be held on the Thursday 23 October from 10 am at Shellharbour Tafe
If you are interested in participating or have any questions just send Levurdra Slater an email on email@example.com
Details on how to register are listed on the attached brochures.