Want to know more about HSNet?
Are you a first-time visitor?
Or a returning member who’s feeling a little lost?
The HSNet Team hosts webinars monthly to educate users about the website, its business applications, active networks and how to get the most out of what’s available.
The webinars are completely free and run for approximately 90 minutes. Each session includes:
- searching and viewing services in the service directory.
- registering to use the capacity display traffic light.
- exploring the HSNet dashboard.
- starting groups, posting to groups and sharing events.
- creating and managing online referrals.
Our next session is scheduled for:
Thursday 17 March 2016, 10.00am – book now!
…or check the HSNet Support Calendar 2015 for more sessions.
If you can’t attend one of the scheduled sessions and would like to discuss other options, such as a targeted Webinar for you and your team, contact HSNet on 02 9765 5260 or HSNet@facs.nsw.gov.au
The HSNet Team
Support materials including videos and reference guides can be found on the HSNet website here, or by choosing the question mark link at the top of every page.