This gallery contains 1 photo.
Kiama and Shoalhaven Community College have been funded to run 5 individual Home Energy Basics Workshops (ie only attend one of the five).
These are funded by the Dept of Environment and Heritage and cover:
• Household energy efficiency
• How to better understand your energy bills
• Major consumers of energy in the home
• Times and tricks to minimise energy consumption and reduce costs
• Solar power
The dates are as follows:
· Saturday 3 September, Shoalhaven, 9.30am – 11.30am
· Saturday 3 September, Kiama, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
· Monday 10 October 2016, Shoalhaven, 9.30am – 11.30am
· Monday 10 October 2016, Kiama 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Thursday 1 December 2016, Kiama 10am – 12pm