CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TO PRESENT on the PRACTITIONERS PANEL
Practitioner’s Panel…Mmmm, what is that??
- Have you faced challenges in your centre’s journey towards reconciliation?
- Developing your Reconciliation Plan / Implementing your Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
- Have you increased respect and strengthened relationships with Aboriginal families?
- Have you overcome the challenges?
- Have you some key tips or strategies you can share?
- Are there any definite “learn from our mistake” moments or cautions you would give?
- Have you made progress in reducing prejudice and fostering pride in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories, culture and contributions?
If you have answered YES to one or more of these questions you should submit an expression of interest? You could be part of a panel who shares the story of their journey so far. The practitioner’s panel will allocate approximately 20 minutes for each presenter.
To express your interest if you could email through a short 2 paragraph outline on what you would be presenting on in relation to any of the above criteria by 4 October 2019.
Tracey Kirk-Downey, Community Development Worker – Children & Family Services
Wollongong City Council on 02 4227 7158 or email email@example.com