ONE WEEK LEFT TO SECURE YOUR FULL REGISTRATION
Full Registrations are set to close at midnight Wednesday 21st November 2018! Register today to attend the Pathways14 conference and avoid paying late registration fees.
We are pleased to have Dr Manisha Amin – CEO of the Centre for Inclusive Design as one of our invited speakers at the conference. Manisha’s pre-conference interview is now up on the website. View it today and see her answers to the following questions:
- What exactly is ‘Inclusive Design’ and why is it important/pertinent to implement this in technology?
- You’re on the board of ADHD Australia, a non-profit organisation committed to removing barriers to wellbeing for people affected by ADHD. What do you see as some of the major challenges facing families and individuals living with ADHD?
- How do you think Inclusive Design can be embedded into teaching practices?
- What issues do you think higher education students in Australia are facing today? How are higher education institutions helping or hindering those issues?
- Your keynote is titled ‘Pick me!’ What skills do you hope the people who attend your session leave with?
We would like to thank the following Pathways14 Sponsors
If you would like further information about how you can be involved as a Pathways14 sponsor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org