Is COVID 19 impacting your sexual and reproductive health?
Registrations are now open for Unpack The Kit Webinar
Tuesday 26th May 2020 from 1.00-2.30 pm.
We invite you to unpack the Sexual Health & Relationship Kit which has been designed for the Culturally & Linguistically Diverse community but can be
used for many different groups. Learn how to use The Kit as a teaching tool to run health education sessions and focus groups by giving participants the opportunity to
unpack and discuss the information around sexual health and healthy relationships in an open and respectful manner(even online).
Please register early allowing, enough time for us to post out a pack that you will interact with during the webinar.
Click here to flick through or download The Kit online.
Click HERE to register.
This event is free & you can cancel up to 24 hours prior to the event.
Please call 0421 098 342 or email Jennifer.Farinella@health.nsw.gov.au if you need to cancel.
You are invited to a free online forum for trans and gender diverse people and our allies to learn more about staying safe, well and connected as a trans person in a global pandemic. Hear from a diverse range of NSW speakers, ask lots of questions and interact with the audience. Hosted by Teddy Cook, ACON’s Manager, Trans and Gender Diverse Health
Equity and Liz Duck-Chong, ACON’s Community Health Promotion Officer, Trans and Gender Diverse Health Equity.
- Aunty Lisa Taylor – Sistergirl Elder, advocate and community organiser
- Panda Cheong – Psychologist, community leader and artist
- Eloise Brook – Media Manager – Gender Centre, writer, advocate and academic
- Mish Pony – Trans and Gender Diverse Specialist Advisor – LGBTI Health Alliance, Trans Sex Worker Representative – Scarlet Alliance and Board Director – AFAO
- Cristyn Davies – Senior Research Fellow – Child and Adolescent Health, Westmead Children’s Hospital, Adjunct Scholar – Sexualities and Genders Research (SaGR), Western Sydney University and Board Director – Twenty10 Inc GLCS NSW
- Dr Martina Gleeson – Gender affirming GP in the Sutherland Shire and GP Clinical Lead for South Eastern Sydney HealthPathways
Delivered by ACON in partnership with our friends at the National LGBTI Health Alliance.
When: Wednesday 6th May 4:30pm – 6pm
Where: Register for link at https://www.acon.org.au/tgd-c19
The forum will be cast live to this Facebook event and recorded for sharing with captions as soon as possible.
We also hope (pending funding applications) that this forum will kick off a series with our friends at Trans Pride Australia